- God is the primary source of
and of all that is known by its means.
- God is Absolute Existent,
and Blissful. He is Formless, Almighty, Just, Merciful, Unborn,
Infinite, Unchangeable, Beginning less, Incomparable, the Support of
all, All-pervading, Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Eternal,
Immortal, Fearless, Eternal Holy, and the Creator of the Universe. To
him alone worship is due.
- The Vedas are the books of
is the paramount duty of every Arya to read, teach (others), hear and
recite them (others).
- All persons should be ever
truth and renounce untruth.
- All acts should be performed
Dharma, that is, after due consideration of the right and wrong.
- The primary object of the
Samaj is to
promote the welfare of the whole world, by the promotion of physical,
spiritual and social progress of all human beings.
- All people should be treated
and with due regard to their merits.
- Ignorance, Avidya, must be
the realization of true knowledge, should be promoted.
- No one should remain content
his or her
own welfare alone, but every one should look towards the welfare of
- One should subordinate
welfare of society while one is free to act for one's own welfare.